Saturday, November 10, 2007

My So Called e-Life...

“Life is a b movie, it’s stupid and it’s strange; a directionless story and the dialogue is lame. But in the “he said”, “she said” sometimes there’s some poetry, if you turn back long enough and let it happen naturally.” ~Ani~

I must be one of the last people on the planet who does not have a blog. I tried Myspace for a while and failed miserably. (You may find relics of me still there) But, being far from friends and family, I’m willing to give it another shot. I hope that you find some amusement in our “he said”, “she said” e-life.

Just a quick synopsis of my life since we last chatted. Do you want regular or decaf? One shot or two? Room for cream?

I am trying to get through physical therapy school at the University of Washington. It definitely has pushed my envelope for learning. I bought a little one bedroom condo in NE Seattle, where I live with...

Chrissylein (aka TANK)-


Banja'-


and Buddha Belly.-


We all seem to be really happy to be together despite the tight quarters.

Well, that’s about it. Really. I’ll try to get some more pictures posted as the spirit catches me. Adios.

-Jake

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the blog! Look forward to your updates.

Nate